This service line frees the client from the workload because it receives a 100% finished product accompanied by its complete documentation.
It is equivalent to want to write on a computer and have 2 alternatives:
- Create a “Keyboard Department” and develop it internally.
- Or buy one, take it out of the box and plug the USB port.
In both situations you have a working keyboard, but in our opinion: Second alternative is the best one.
As Diableco’s know-how is available from the beginning the design and development is made more agile allowing optimize resources and speed up time to market.
Phases for a Turn Key Project
- The client have a problem and want to solve it but it does not have the technological capability to solve it.
- There is no needed technical data on the first meeting: the meeting will be precisely to establish the technical requirements with our help.
- With the established requirements a proposal is made, it includes a solution to initial problem and is accompanied by a work plan (and of course the the budget).
- Design, development tests and certifications.
- Deliver (and where necessary, installation at the customer’s site) of electronic material.
- All technical documentation is delivered.