The Screen Pi is a LCD touch screen module for Raspberry Pi (A, B, B+, 2 and Zero).
It consists in a 2.8″ TFT display with 240×320 pixel and resistive touch panel. It is connected to Raspberry using SPI and works with Notro’s software in Raspbian (we provide the instructions, or you can follow the official installation instructions).
Note for Raspberry B+ (and up) users: it overhangs the USB ports but they are still usable.
Extra PINs: We provide the PINs but they aren’t soldered.
- Resolution: 240x320px (0.18mm of dot size)
- Size: 2.8″ (44.8×59.2mm)
- Contrast: 500:1 (Brightness 240cd/m²)
- Viewing angles (degs): Up=70°, Down=57°, Left=70° and Right=70°
- Gross Weight: 43g
- Controller: ILI9341 (works with Notro’s images)
- No external power supply is needed
It will guide you through a few simple steps using our Overlay file. If you want a personalized installation, visit the official Notro’s Wiki.
Used Raspberry’s GPIO: SPI (CE0, CE1, SCK, MISO, MOSI), BCM17, BCM18 and BCM25
Available GPIO: SDA, SCL, BCM4, BCM14 (TXD), BCM15 (RXD), BCM27 (in Rv1 is BCM21), BCM22, BCM23, BCM24, 5V, 3.3V and GND. [Rv1=Revision 1 are Raspberrys sold before 2013]
- Diableco Screen Pi
- Microfiber glass cleaner
- 3xPIN connector (for 5V, GND and 3.3V)
- 9xPIN connector (for extra GPIO)
- Printed instructions for Raspbian
Visit our store: last units are available