Information technology advances technology year after year rapidly but machinery can’t keep up with technological advances. Diableco help you upgrade your equipment and by this way be part of the 21st century, adding sensors, new actuators and connectivity (as necessary) this means greater efficiency and a human production process.
For example, a hydraulic press needed an operator to maintain pressure, in this way prevented the operator from doing another task. Diableco Team designed a controller board that after pressing a button controls every moment the hydraulic valve, visual elements and a “dead man” system were also added to the system and was suggested by Diableco because was not in the initial specifications. Associated production process has increased its performance because the operator can prepare next part while the automation is working, that means that it can be manufactured double pieces per hour.
Diableco’s customers are focus on the essence of their business by delegating technical aspects to an expert.
Our experience with R&D (research and technological development, RTD) allows us to anticipate technological trends and preventing the outdated equipment and a full guarantee that all spare parts will have stock for years.
How a Upgrade is made
- Client have a machine with a low automation capability and they want that the machine takes place automatically certain operations.
- Feasibility study and proposals made by Diableco, including improvements not raised initially that improve the automation efficiency.
- Preparation of technical specifications that have to be met and a budget based on the proposals submitted.
- Design and development to create the new hardware. Tests and simulations done in this phase do not need to touch the working machinery or the productive process. All tests on this phase are done simulating the real world.
- The client validates tests and simulations. At this point, work started on user training: workers will know how stuff will work before any change is done.
- Installation of the new hardware on the real machinery.
- Productivity improvement finished.