This terms are an translation of real terms that can be found here. Here is available terms regulates the conditions, access and use of the website, its contents and services, paid or free, made available to users.
Use the index to see a concrete section:
- Acceptance of Legal Agreements
- Modifications to the terms
- Data Protection
- Cookies Policy
Acceptance of Legal Agreements
By accesing to this website and any of its pages you engage in our service and agree the following terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, merchants, contributors of content and/or vendors.
By the acceptance of the present terms, you declare that you have read and accept the present conditions and you are an adult person with capacity of take on contracts.
This terms regulate the legal relationship that emanates from the contracting processes carried out between users-clients of the website owned by: Diableco Solutions with company number ESE52542214 being the registered office at General Suárez Valdés Street number 8 in at the municipality of Gijón on the province of Asturies fron the Kingdom of Spain, from now on called “Diableco” for abbreviate. Clients accepts the terms from the moment they acquire any product or service provided by Diableco (web page included). The main internet address will be “diableco.com.” and any person can use the info account of this domain to raise any doubt or question about this terms.
Modifications to the terms
Diableco products and services are subject to change with notice the users (understanding this notice when the terms on this web are changed), with the purpose of improve our services and products offered on our webpage. Always, before hire or buy something from us you can check our terms.
Prices of products can be changed without notice. Diableco can cancel or mark as obsolete (parcially or totally) any of its products or services.
Your email address, such as the rest of personal data that you give to Diableco, will be processed automatically on our files (which are duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency), with the purpose of sending commercial information and/or personal telematically. At any moment, you are free to exercise your right to access, correction, cancellation and refusal of your personal details as established in Spain Organic Law 15/1999 (LOPD. 15/1999), by contacting physical or telematic with our addresses previously mentioned.
Data about products, services and corporate image: All rights reserved. All derived rights from intellectual property are expressly reserved by Diableco. The User, unique and exclusively, can use the material that appears in this website for his private and personal use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or for illegal activities.
Educational content: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The information given in this site is only a general summary prepared for the general public.
Diableco tries to keep the information up to date and as faithful as possible but we are not responsible for the responsibilities, guarantee of any kind, implicit or expressly about the depth, accuracy, precision or availability with respect to the information contained in the website about the information, products, services or graphic elements of any kind. Occasionally there may be information on our web that contains typographical errors, omissions, inaccuracies or translation errors. Any confidence that you deposit in the information is strictly at your own risk.
Third-party link on this webpage may direct you to sites that are not affiliated with us, Diableco can not be guarantee and will not have any responsibility for any third-party data, material or services on their sites. Linking an external site does not constitute an endorsement by Diableco of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.
Diableco continues to evaluate the website in order to provide the best performance and uptime but we can not be responsible for those periods of time the service is not available due to technical problems beyond our control.
In compliance with the provisions of Spanish article 22.2 of 34/2002 Law, from 11 July, at Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this web site informs you, on this section, about the policy on the collection and processing of cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that your computer downloads when accesing to some web pages. The cookies allow sites, among other things, store and retrieve data about user browsering habits or data about the used device, and depending on stored data and the way that device is used, they can be used for recognize the user.
What type of cookies use this site?
This web page can use one or more than:
- Analysis cookies: They allow responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. For that browsing on our webpage is analyzed in order to improve our offered products or services.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the use of the different options or services on the site, as for example, fulfill the buying process.
- Custom cookies: They allow the user access to some general purpose features based on criteria from user’s terminal such as language, browser type, regional configuration (locale) where the service is accesed, and so on.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on this webpage, addapting the advertising content to the use of our website. For that we can analyze your browsing habits and we can show you adverts related with your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They permit management, in the most effective way, of the advertising spaces that are included on the site, application or platform from which the requested service is rendered. This type of cookies store information about user conduct obtained from continuous observation of their navigation habits, allowing develop a specific profile to show advertising notifications based on this.
This site uses the Open Source statistics software known as Piwik that is in compliance with data protection norms. The system uses “cookies” that permit the analysis of use of the web. Data recollected (date and hour, accesed page/s, browser info, operating system, etc.) are stored on a data base that is used for oriented advertising according to the relevant content for the user, improving service quality.
Warning about deleting Cookies
Some cookies are necessary to a correct working of this site, for example: searching form or the shopping cart.
When you block or delete the cookies on this site, some of the sections of the web will not work properly or site quality will be affected.
For any question about cookies policy the best way is the Contact section.
You can allow, block or delete installed cookies on your system by using your browser configuration. On most browsers there is an option to allow, block or delete cookies.
You can access to most used browser configuration to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Google Chrome and Chromium (+info): Menu => Settings => Content settings => Cookies (direct URL: chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies )
- Mozilla Firefox (+info): Menu => Preferences => Privacy => Section: History (direct URL: about:preferences#privacy )
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools => Internet options => Tab: Privacy
- Microsoft Edge: Menu => Settings => View advanced settings => Cookies
- Safari: Menu => Preferences => Privacy
- Chrome/Chromium on Android: Menu => Settings => Site settings => Cookies
- Mobile Safari: Menu Settings => Privacy & Security => Block Cookies => Always Block
- Firefox on Android (+info): Menu => More => Settings => Privacy => Cookies
Last update: 2017/08/23